Welcome to Summer School!
Session 1: Creekmoor 3rd/4th, June 1st-11th
We're glad you're here!
Welcome to Creekmoor's Summer School Session 1! We can't wait to get started on all the fun activities that we have planned for your student. Our theme is "Rollercoasters", and that means that everything learned during this unit will be related to theme parks and rollercoasters. It's going to be a wild ride!
What items are needed for Summer School?
Please send your student with the following items:
- School box
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Glue stick
- One folder
Hopefully you have some or all of these items left from the past year! Thank you!
Learning Targets covered this week will be:
- I can represent and solve problems involving multiplication.
- I can use place value understanding and properties of operations to solve multi-digit multiplication.
- I can provide evidence of the effects of forces on the motion of an object.
English Language Arts:
- I can find key ideas and details.
- I can create a presentation using my knowledge and ideas.
- I can demonstrate conventions of Standard English.