Tulsa Testing Updates: 5/5/15
A Resource for Tulsa Test Coordinators
Grades 6-8 Reading and English EOI Re-takes
Please submit the names of the students to Erin and Becky by Thursday, May 7 so we can get an online test ordered.
By signing the form and returning it to the school, the student and parent are agreeing to DROP the first score on their test and retake the Reading test. Remember, the score reported back will ONLY be the EQUIVALENT TEST. Even if a student scores lower on the 2nd test, this is the one that will be reported.
FINAL Day for PAPER/PENCIL Return
We must have all Binders and Paper Test booklets/answer documents by this day as well.
DLM EOI Tests Due May 8
DLM has given an extension for all testlets to be completed by this Friday, May 8. If you have any questions about DLM, please contact Becky.
Last Minute OCCT Reminders
- Please remind Test Administrators and Proctors to use the 'buddy system' during testing. There must always be 2 trained adults in the room at all times during test administration.
- Test Administrators should not be using computers during test administration.
- Test Administrators and Proctors should be observant of what's happening in the room during testing.
- Test Administrators may have cell phones to use only for contacting the BTC in emergency situations.
MAP and MPG Testing (Grades K-4)
Please make sure to assign the correct tests, especially to 2nd graders!
K-2 will take: MAP for Primary Grades Reading and Math (use headphones)
3rd grade will take: MAP: 2-5 Common Core Reading, Math, and Language Arts
4th graders still on probationary promotion will take: MAP: 2-5 Common Core Reading
May 7- All Paper/Pencil Tests Due
May 7- Submit Invalidations for Reading Equivalents
May 8-OAAP Submission and Testing Deadline (DLM)
May 15- End of Online Testing- All online testing forms Due
May 15- 3rd GRADE READING SCORES ON OKLAHOMA.MEASUREDPROGRESS.ORG
May 15- Last Day for MAP/MPG Testing
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- 918-746-6255
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone- 918-746-6503
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- 918-746-6473
Located at the TPS Enrollment Center- 8AM-4:30PM, Monday through Friday