doTERRA Essential Oils
Healthy Living Mamas' November 2015
I hope this letter finds you well! This newsletter is nothing fancy, but I am sending it to help with general information and some suggestions for taking the lid off your Oils and USING them!
There are good special offers and incentives for November and I'll include a few suggestions for using oils in the winter months ahead. If you have any great ideas, please share them on our Facebook page under Healthy Living Mamas' Essential Oils.
ALLERGIES - So many people suffer from allergies this time of year. There are many options to fight those symptoms - here are just a few:
Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint combined offer seasonal allergy relief. You can:
- take TriEase (a ready made soft gel containing these 3 oils)
- make your own capsules with 2 drops of each
- diffuse the 3 together giving you some longer exposure
- rub 1 or 2 drops of each on the bottom of your feet. I have found putting the oils on my feet is helping with my itchy eyes!
Mix Eucalyptus with some fractionated coconut oil (FCO) and rub on your chest to assist with clear breathing. Place a quarter size drop of FCO on your hand, drop 2-3 drops of oil on top, and rub your hands together, then rub on your chest and neck. Another great oil that helps with clear breathing is Breathe. It can applied straight from the bottle and rubbed right on the chest or throat. There are a few other oils that have assisted with clear breathing as well.
Any of these could be placed in a roller bottle (you can find these at Aroma Tools. com) and rolled on as needed.
FRESH OPTIONS TO DIFFUSE
- Clean air and home: 3 drops each of Peppermint & Lemon OR any citrus
- Allergy buster as mentioned above: 2 drops each Lemon, Lavender & Peppermint
- Grounding and gleeful : 3 drops each of Serenity & Lime
- 3 drops each Balance & Serenity
- 3 drops each Breathe & Lavender
- 5 drops Serenity, 5 drops Balance, 2 drops Cedarwood
DO THIS FOR YOUR HEALTH!
Through the end of November, Myrrh will be available at 10% off. If you are not a wholesale customer, and are interested in enrolling you will see there is a special if you enroll and purchase the required amount. Also, the Holiday products are still available, although there are some items that have sold out. My apologies!
We currently have one class set up for December. It will be on Tuesday, December 1 in Columbus, and is a "make and take". You will learn a little about essential oils, and then you can make your own blend and take it with you! These will be in small roller or spray bottles. Fun!
If you are interested go to our Facebook group and leave us a message or you can email or call me!
If you have any questions or just want to look at doTERRA's pure and amazing products, please go to our Facebook page or my website, both listed below.