Curt Hofer & Associates
We are a design build custom home builder in the Omaha area, looking for a Project Architect to assist our design team. Must have knowledge of Auto cad or Chief Architect programs
Job Type: Full-time
- Architectural Drafting / Project Architecture: 3 years
- Depends on the certain project. An Architect roughly earns $95.000 or more a year.
- Most projects include the design and construction of personal mansions, homes.
Main Headquarters is located in Omaha.
Coordinates: Ex: 37.407229, -122.107162
Work and Living
- Rough average of housing cost is $130 per.
- Month houses roughly cost $44,000.
- Student Loans
Monthly Loan Payment:$537.99Number of Payments:180
The headquarters offer the best design in construction and quality homes and offices.
- Workers will mainly be working on projects indoors.
- They will also have to travel to meet with clients about certain projects.
- Project Architects will have to visit sites and be at hand if any of the construction will go wrong.
- Lauritzen Gardens - Omaha's Botanical Center, are a botanical gardens and an arboretum located at 100 Bancroft Street in the South Omaha neighborhood Omaha, Nebraska.
Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium
- The Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium is a zoo in Omaha, Nebraska, located at 3701 South 10th Street. It is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and a member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
- The Durham Museum is located at 801 South 10th Street in downtown Omaha, Nebraska. The museum is dedicated to preserving and displaying the history of the United States' western region. The museum is housed in Omaha's former Union Station.
- Fun-Plex is an amusement park located at 7003 Q Street in the Ralston neighborhood of Omaha, Nebraska. It is the largest amusement park in Nebraska, and the site of the only roller coaster in Nebraska. Fun-Plex is established in 1987.
The Amazing Pizza Machine
- Huge, kid-friendly destination featuring assorted arcade games, laser tag & a no-frills buffet.
Glenn Cunningham Lake
- Glenn Cunningham Lake is located in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. The park is located along 96th Street with entrances at State Highway 36, State Street, 96th Street and Rainwood Road.
"Google Maps." Google Maps. Google, Jan. 2016. Web. 01 Feb. 2016.
HOFER, CURT. "Curt Hofer & Associates | Custom Home Builder in Omaha." Curt Hofer & Associates. Curt Hofer & Associates, 2016. Web. 01 Feb. 2016.
"Nebraska.gov." Nebraska.gov. Nebraska.gov, n.d. Web. 01 Feb. 2016.
"Omaha Attractions ." Omaha Attractions. Omaha Convention & Visitors Bureau, 2016. Web. 01 Feb. 2016.
"Project Architect Job - Curt Hofer & Associates - Omaha, NE." Indeed.com. Curt Hofer & Associates, 3 Jan. 2016. Web. 01 Feb. 2016.