Scoop & Momentum
Make It Count Holiday Shipping Merch It Baby!
Right Here Right Now: Make It Count
You have ONLY 4 AWESOME WEEKS left to ROCK IT.
What is your O2 holiday dream or goal?
- Do you want to wake up Jan 1st debt-free?
- Do you want O2 commissions to cover your holiday tab?
- What can the Origami Owl make come true for you and your family?
Recruit Recruit Recruit!
These are your POWER WEEKS:
Don't wait until after Thanksgiving to get into high gear
Right here, right now is the prime-time to sign up new owls: they will ride the wave and feel the magic of instant success and face the New Year with optimism and excitement which is just want you want as a mentor!
January is the hardest time to motivate people to join - they tend to think they missed the big season and will surface in Feb- March
Christmas is 2 Holidays Away!
Strategize and Customize:
Hanukkah the Jewish Holiday is Nov 27th-Dec 5th!
It's an 8-day holiday that starts on Thanksgiving
What that means to your business:
- A big audience: don't gloss over - look at your customer base
- Seek immediate opportunities around you
- Ask your friends if they know anyone looking for the most darling Hanukkah gifts!
- Build winter and Hanukkah lockets and post on your FB Pages!
- Do you have any Hamsa, Jewish Star, Chai charms? Sept and April birthstones (saph.blue and white) Snowflakes and Ice skates?
- Cute Hanukkah lockets:
- Hamsa, Initial, Jewish Star, Birthstone OR Hamsa, Initial, April & Sept Birthstones, OR Peace Sign, Hamsa, Jewish Star...OR Heart Window Plate with April & Sept Birthstones
What this means to your business:
The biggest travel holiday of the year - people are going to see their families
Suggest your clients deliver the lockets in person without waiting for Xmas:
Here's the concept:
- The gift can be enjoyed the whole month of Dec with holiday charms in it
- Put a snowflake, candy cane, red & green birthstones (Jan and May)
- What a touching surprise!
- On Xmas send an extra charm (or 3!) can be sent in the mail! I have dozens of customers loving this concept:)
- Make mother-daughter-grandma-sister matching holiday lockets
- Everyone gets theirs at Thanksgiving and enjoys getting to wear them together with a common charm OR make a special custom or holiday locket that is exactly the same for all
- At the end of Hanukkah or for Christmas - that extra special charm ( or 2 or 3) arrives replacing the candy cane for example...
MERCH IT BABY!
Sell Charm Sets: a GREAT ADD ON CONCEPT
Your customer buys a locket (or 3!)
Sell her (or him!) on the year-long concept:
- a holiday charm
- then a V.Day love charm (hearts, love, etc.)
- a shamrock (if that applies)
- A wedding ring for an anniv (if that applies)
- BOO and pumpkin for next Halloween
- Basketball for March Madness?
- Baseball in the spring
- Flag for 4th of July
Everyone has holiday or annual milestones that mean something....
Give your customer a little hemp O2 bag (you use for Tags) or go to Michaels and get the baby-size white organza bags in the wedding-party favor section. I do give an individual little bag for each occasion: don't skimp on your customer when you're selling:)
Window Plate Merchandising:
- LOVE Plate: darling with any of the hearts, plumerias, butterfly floating above it
- Cross Plate: darling with birthstones floating-flanking both sides
- Heart Plate-Heart Key: darling with birthstones floating to the sides or inside
For Women: love the suggestion of wearing the mini blings "empty" in place of a diamond pendant with a holiday or black dress: classy and sophisticated...
For girls: love showing them strung on thin organza ribbon with a single plumeria, peace sign, cupcake, or rainbow-dolphin combo: simple super cute - ribbon makes parents feel better about lockets not being to fancy or chains - lockets breaking, etc.
Take a few lockets that you want to push & merch them out of their boxes in mini groups of 3 or 4:
Chocolate and Minis:
I show 3 of the chocolate lockets 3 different ways grouped together
Mins: I show them "mommy-style and kid-style" grouped together in 3's
This suggests the "hot item"
Always wear what you want to sell!
I am wearing BOTH the chocolate and black lockets: (of course: they are the $40 ones, rt?)
One at the neckline on the toggle and the other long on either the box link or the flat oval, each with a dangle (vicotrian key - pave heart) one with a window plate and the other with a plate and my story.
I know people will ask about the silver crystal locket - far less will come up and ask for chocolate or think about a black locket unless they have seen it on a friend or one you -
HOWEVER when you put it on someone who looks great with one of those lockets, it's a home run for you both
Stress Savings on Gift Wrap: especially if you have customers haggling a bit about the $4 Make and Take. O2 is saving every customer at least $3.00 on a card, tissue, wrapping paper, or gift bag...
HOLIDAY SHIPPING! Spare Yourself the Stress and Lock Up Your Sales By Dec 15th-latest
- Sun Dec 15th: Last Day to Order Standard for Dec 24th
- Wed Dec 18th: Last Day to Order 2Day for Dec 24th
- Thurs Dec 19th: Last Day to Order Overnight