Rundown of Global Organizations
· The Hunger Project: To end hunger and poverty by pioneering sustainable, grassroots, women-centered strategies and advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
· Action against Hunger-ACF International: Recognized as a leader in the fight against malnutrition, Action Against Hunger | ACF International saves the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
· CARE:CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
· WFP: Save lives and protect livelihoods in emergencies, prepare for emergencies, restore and rebuild lives after emergencies, reduce chronic hunger and under nutrition, strengthen the capacity of countries to reduce hunger.
· UNICEF: The United Nations Children’s Fund works in 190 countries and territories to save and improve children’s lives by providing health care, and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition education, emergency relief and more.
· FAO: Achieving food security for all is at the heart of FAO’s efforts – to make sure people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives.
· International Committee of Red Cross: The ICRC is committed to responding rapidly and efficiently to the humanitarian needs of people affected by armed conflict or by a natural disaster occurring in a conflict area.