Cyberbullies are SINNERS so don't make them winners.
Three differences between Cyberbullying and Bullying...
- Cyberbullying can happen 24/7 and can reach the person even when she/he is alone.
- Cyberbullying pictures and messages can be posted anonymously.
- Deleting message, texts, or pictures is extremely difficult.
Effects of Cyberbullying...
- Makes the person being bullied want to skip school.
- Starts receiving bad grades
- Have lower self-esteem
- Have more health problems.
- experience in-person bullying.
- don't respond or forward cyberbully's messages.
- keep evidence of cyberbullying.
- block the person who is cyberbullying.