To millionaire status...and beyond.
Paul and Audrey Yazbeck are taking control of their money.
- Paul and Audrey are a young couple who have already started their savings for the rest of their lives.
- Audrey is an accountant, and Paul is serving as a Army Officer.
- They're main goal is financial freedom, and they said the best way to achieve that is to start saving as early as possible.
- They cut down costs by bringing coffee and lunch from home to work. They also changed the mortgage on their house to an adjustable-rate mortgage from a fixed mortgage since they were planning to move within the next couple of years anyways. They believe that this would have saved them $2,500.
- They also want to have kids down the road and they want to be able to have one parent stay home with them.
- 90% of their savings is in stocks.
- They plan to go even farther than millionaires.