By: Jordan Ruhnke
Starting a New Business
1. Figure out what kind of business you're opening.
2. Find out your minimum starting price and try to save more than that.
3. Find a place where you can open it, make sure that it is a good location.
4. Start keeping good records on profits, expenses, etc.
5. Make sure you have great management skills.
6. Know how to be successful with your type of business.
7. Make sure that you will like the type of business you're opening.
Those simple steps should help you all become entrepreneur ready!