By: Mackenzie Kaneski
- My dad was in track, swim team, cross country, and science club
- My dads favorite toy was Legos, you can create anything you want to express yourself
- some things my dad did with his family was playing card games or board games.
- Tips my dad has for his kids for life is flow your dreams, and finds someone who will always love you.
- people had to build their own houses so they had somewhere to live
- Worked 8 hours for $0.50
- Moving into a city that wasn't populated
- Women could only work as mill workers or maids
- The people had to move in to a non populated city when my dad was born in to it
- Immgrants had to build their own house, when my dad was born in to one