By Charles a Baikie,Kasper Manning,and Jacob Auvigne
Pancreatic Cancer and Some Info About The Pancreas
Pancreatic Cancer Causes
-High diet in fat and low fruit and vegetables
- Having diabetes
- Long term exposure to chemicals
- Long term of Inflammation of the a Pancreas
Pancreatic cancer is more common in women than men,the risk increases with age,family disease also increases the chance of getting Pancreatic cancer.
Symptoms of Pancreatic cancer
-Dark urine and clay colored stools
- Fatigue and weakness
- Increase in blood sugar levels (diabetes)
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain or discomfort in the upper of the belly or abdomen
Friend's family member
Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Surgery can be done if it has spread a little or barely spread at all,along with surgery,chemotherapy or radiation therapy can be done.
- If the tumor has spread to the organs such as the liver,chemotherapy is used alone.
- When it's in the advanced stage,the goal is to manage pain and other symptoms,for example a tube carries bile is blocked,a procedure to place a tiny metal tube may be done to open the blockage. This can help relieve loss of appetite,jaundice,and itching skin.
- If you smoke,now is the time to quit.
- keep a diet of high fruit,vegetables and whole grains
- Exercise regularly to maintain a healthy weight