Clark Middle School
December 10th - December 16th
Monday, December 10
- Symphonic Band Fall Clinic 4:00-6:30pm.
- Clark PTA Board Meeting 5:30pm in the Library.
Tuesday, December 11
- 7th Grade Girls Scoliosis Screening through PE Classes.
- Full STEAM Ahead Workshop 3:40-4:30pm in Room 504 (Clark).
- Band Winter Concert with Jazz Band 5:30pm in the Cafeteria.
Wednesday, December 12
- Concert Band Clinic 4:00-6:00pm.
- Orchestra Winter Pops Concert 6:00pm in the Cafeteria.
Thursday, December 13
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Games vs. Cobb @ Clark MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games vs. Cobb @ Cobb MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
Friday, December 14 & Saturday, December 15
- Collin County Hoopfest 7th & 8th Grade Girls & Boys A Teams Basketball Tournament
Congratulations to 8th Grader Camila Salinas for winning the Holiday Card Competition 2018-2019 for our Clark MS Holiday Card!
Lunch and Learn
Clark PTA would like to invite you to our first meeting of our new "Lunch and Learn" series. Feel free to join your child for lunch and then have dessert while listening to an important presentation on a topic of interest.
PTA Lunch and Learn - "Surviving Middle School Stress"
Date: December 20, 2018
Time: 12:45 – 1:15 p.m.
Location: Clark Library
Nearly half of middle school students in FISD report having some symptoms of anxiety. So, what is everyone worried about? From test anxiety to relationships, problems surround us, but how do we cope? Join FISD Student Assistance Coordinators, Andrea Erwin and Ann Nickel, in exploring middle school stress and ways to cope.
7th Grade Field Trip to the Sixth Floor Museum
We are excited to announce our upcoming 7th grade field trip to the Sixth Floor Museum on Tuesday, February 12 (Mrs.Sear’s students) and Wednesday, February 13 (Ms. Coldiron’s students).
All students have received a permission slip this past week and need to return it by Monday, December 17 to their history teacher. There is also a fee of $11.00 to cover transportation costs, museum admission, and a special Conflicting Evidence program that needs to be paid through mypaymentsplus.com starting Monday, November 12- Monday, December 17. Attached is a copy of the letter/permission slip. Please contact Mrs. Binegar at email@example.com if you have any questions.
See the field trip permission slip here.