2) Only men can get prostate exams.
3) As a rule of thumb men should start getting prostate exams at the age of 40.
4) As a rule of thumb men should start getting prostate exams yearly after the age of 40.
2) Men are the only sex to get testicular exams.
3) There is no set time for men to get testicular exams but teens should check once they are around 15.
4) Men should check monthly when they get out of the shower from prostate cancer by checking the gentile area.
2) These exams are just for women.
3) Once a girl turns 21 she should start getting them.
4) They should be checked every three years.
2) They are just for women.
3) Once they turn 40 they should start getting these exams.
4) You should be tested about every 2 years.