Lyme Disease !
The Nature Of The Disease.
- Lyme Disease is an bacteria infection spreaded throughout the body caused by a bite from a black legged tick.
- These Black legged ticks pick up the bacteria when they bite a mice or deer that are infected with Lyme.
- The Risk Of Catching Lyme Disease are Outside Activities such as :
- Having a pet that carries the tick
- Lyme Disease was found in 1975 in united states in the town of Old Lyme , Connecticut.
- In order for the Lyme Disease spread , it must be attacked to the body for 26-36 Hours.
Symptoms Of Lyme Disease.
- There are three stages to the Lyme Disease!
- Stage 1 ( After bite symptoms begin to affect in days or weeks )
- general ill feeling
- muscle pains
- stiff neck
- body wide itching
- Stage 2 ( may occur weeks to months )
- Weakness in muscles of the face
- Muscle pain and pain or swelling in the knees and other large joints.
- heart problems
- Stage 3 ( occurs months to years )
- Muscle weakness
- Speech problems
- Numbness and tingling
- Abnormal muscle movement.
- These Symptoms attempt to come and go.