HIV and AIDS in Sub Saharan Africa
Things about HIV and AIDS
- An estimated 3.3 million kids under 15 have HIV.World wide.
- In 2012 6,300 people got infected by HIV a day.World wide.
- 34 milion world wide had aids 69% of the people came from sub saharan Africa.
- More then 1 million adults and children die every year in Africa alone.
- In Africa the average life expectancy in sub-Saharan Africa is 54.4 years old.
- 71% of the death from HIV/AIDS come from Africa.
- In 2010 there was not enough medicine in Africa so they could only supply 5 out of the 10 million so only half of the people.
- If a girl is pregnant and has HIV/AIDS and is not well treated then there is a 20-45% chance that there kid will have it to.
- HIV/AIDS in Africa is one of the most important global public health issues