A Weekly Look at Grant Elementary School & the Grant PTA
Week Of December 3, 2018
PTA Association Meeting Thursday 12/6 at 6 pm
Dine & Donate at Chipotle Tonight, 12/4
Holiday Shopping on Amazon?
Know Someone Interested in Attending Grant?
Please pass on this information and let them know we'd love to show them around and share our amazing school! Call (707) 778-4742 to schedule a tour.
Grant Cares, 11/26-12/14
Holiday Gift Shoppe 12/12, 13 & 14
The beloved Grant Holiday Gift Shoppe is back! The Shoppe will be open for business Wednesday, December 12th through Friday, December 14th. It's a wonderful way for children to join in the holiday fun by purchasing small gifts for their family and friends.
*Interested in volunteering? Our Sign Up Sheet is now available - please go to the link below and select time slot(s) you are able to volunteer at the Gift Shoppe.
Questions: Contact Maryann Pacheco at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's Get Crafty, 12/7 7pm
Make some homemade holiday gifts for friends, family or yourself! Join us at this sign up party to benefit Grant. You'll visit 3 crafting stations while enjoying snacks, treats, bubbly and holiday cheer! Cost $65 and space is limited. See the Sign-up Party binder in the office.
Pop Choir, Mock Trail & Debate and Dino World Coming to Grant After-School Enrichment!
Come January, in addition to Piano, Spanish, Martial Arts classes and more - we welcome three exciting new offerings! Questions: Contact Maryann Pacheco at email@example.com
Check out our Grant School and PTA Facebook page for flyers!
Jurasssic Dino World (Tuesdays 2:25 - 3:25) for grades K-3rd. Sign up www.parker-anderson.org
*Note you must first create an account and add your students grade and school, then enroll them.
Debate / Mock Trial (Tuesdays 3:30 - 4:30) for grades 4-6th. Same sign up information as above.
Pop Star Choir (Wednesdays 1-2) for grades 3rd-6th. Register now at artandsoulschool.com under Grant.
Grant Year Books Now On Sale!
Did you know that Treering will plant a tree for every yearbook purchased? So far, 103 trees will be planted, thanks to Grant families. Can Grant plant 300+ trees by the end of the school year? Be sure to order your yearbook today and customize your two free pages!
*To Purchase and customize your Grant yearbook
- Go to www.treering.com/validate
- ENTER Grant’s PASSCODE: 1015022997383930
Important Upcoming Dates
November 26-Dec. 19 Grant Giving Tree In the Office
November 28-Dec. 10 6th Grade Sees Candy Fundraiser
December 7 Let's Get Crafty Sign Up Party
December 18 Winter Music Share
December 12-14 Holiday Gift Shoppe
December 21 Spelling Bee & NOON RELEASE
December 22-January 7 Winter Break - NO SCHOOL
In the Thank You Column:
- Thank you to Alice Crysdale and to all the families and friends who came to support the library by shopping at the book fair. TAlice says "this event wouldn't have been possible without the help of Sasha Grimes, Kimberley Murillo, Whitney Barrilleaux, Alexandra Zhang, Michelle Wilson, Lauren Bihr, Robyn Cannistra, Melissa Meyers Garzoli for their help. Last but not least, a huge thank you to the entire Doherty family who went above and beyond in their support. You all rock!"
- Many thanks to Buffalo Wild Wings for the Dine & Donate.
- Thank you to our Girls on the Run group for holding the bake sale to benefit Butte County fire victims and thanks to all who came to buy treats and support their efforts.
- Cheers to all our Grant teachers and staff for a great first trimester!