Week #18 Dec. 18-22, 2017
What's Happening Week #18
- 12 Days of Christmas-"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" Wear Rockin' Socks
- AT Meeting-Susan & Michael 12:30
- 2:45 Digital Curriculum Workshop at ESC
- 12 Days of Christmas-"I'll be Home for Christmas" Wear Your College Gear
- 12 Days of Christmas "Oh Christmas Tree" Dress Like a Tree
- BOB Meeting 12:00 Library
- Staff Meeting 2:45 Library
- 12 Days of Christmas-"T'was the Night Before Christmas" Wear Warm PJ's (Whole School)
- 12:30-2:15 Dress Rehearsal SMS Auditorium
- 2:00 Pennies for Pups Marley's Mutts Presentation
- 12 Days of Christmas "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" Wear Santa Hats
- Winter Holiday Program 9am-11
- Minimum Day (K/TK 11:30 dismissal; 1st-5th 12:00 dismissal)
Mark Your Calendars!
- 12/23-1/8/18 - CHRISTMAS BREAK
- 1/8/2018 Return to school
- 1/9 Nutrition Educator
- 1/9 Leadership Meeting 2:40pm
- 1/10 BOB at 4/5 lunch recess
- 1/11 SIP Leadership Meeting
- 1/11 PC Meeting
- 1/12 Western Rodeo Dress Up Day; Western PBIS Movie (library p.m.)
- 1/12 SES Science Fair, Library a.m.
- 1/15 MLK HOLIDAY-no school
- 1/16-1/18 Teacher Conversation Meetings (30 minute rotations)
- 1/16 Staff Meeting 2:45 Library (committees and safety protocols)
- 1/19 Report Cards Go Home; All-Star Friday 1:15pm; SOM names due
- 1/22-23 District Science Fair
- 1/23 Dr. Ahkavan SES site visit and training
- 1/23 PBIS Committee Meeting 2:30, room 13
- 1/24 MTSS #2 Meetings
- 1/25 PBIS Event-Winter Olypmics (games and outdoor events!)
- 1/26 Q2 Awards - Cafeteria
- 1/31 FCMAT training (Shelley, Susan, Kimberley, Kelli)
P.O.P. Power of Positive
- Thank you for participating in our 12 Days 'til Christmas Break fun! Hope to see some great days next week!
- Kudos to our office staff and volunteers for rolling over $800 in pennies and change four our Pennies for Pup penny wars! We hope to reach $1000 today!
- Send in your great pictures of events, activities, student learning, and holiday fun for our yearbook and Twitter feed! Just text them to me!
PBIS RockSTAR Focus
*Please remind students that if they misbehave they can be pulled from performing in the Winter program.*
Respect towards others-an ongoing issue.
Keep your hands to yourself-(recommended for Primary)
Respect & Sharing with others-(great discussion starter)
Please show the video and then discuss Respect with your class. This is an area of focus for Rockstar Tickets this week.