The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 12/13/2020
Reminder about instructional day
Please encourage your student to participate in our Virtual Spirit Week!
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
There will be a Make-up Picture Day in January 2021.
If you have not had the opportunity to come pick up your pictures orders, you may still come pick them up this week. Weather permitting, picture orders will be in a box separated by grade, placed on a table outside the main entrance from 7:30 am - 2:00 pm.
If your student took a photo and you would like to order a package
visit Kids at Heart Photography at: https://kidsatheartphotos.com/
8th Grade Graduation Gowns
The deadline to order your student's graduation gown has passed. If you have not yet ordered a gown, or plan to use a sibling/friend's gown from a prior year, please contact Mrs. Linda DiStasi: email@example.com.
Information for 8th Grade Students
Monmouth County Vocational School District
Application Checklist due to Guidance office no later than Friday, 12/18.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax – 732-294-7180
Mail – Eisenhower Middle School, 279 Burlington Road
Drop of Box – Between 9 – 2 Monday through Friday
The application can found on the MCVSD Home Page at www.mcvsd.org.
Please see the following from the Eisenhower Middle School PTO:
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, February 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.