Schools and Substance Abuse

By Gage Ward

What Can Your School Do?

Your school can help you, set up conferences, advise you with treatment options, and can help council you in your time of need.

How To Seek Help

You can talk to ypur counselor, Resource officer, principal, assistant principal, teacher, or any other official at the school to start getting help with you or someone else's addiction.

Where To Seek Help

You can seek help at Liberty High School (200 W. Blue Jay Drive, 816-736-5340, ), Or at Liberty North High School (1000 NE 104th Street, 816-736-5500, ). (Locations on map below)
Big image