Vol. 3 Edition 6
Week At a Glance - September 14th - 18th
Monday - September 14th
Picture day for all students and staff!
3rd Period CC
Tuesday - September 15th
4th Period CC
6pm - Volleyball vs. GHS (Senior Night)
Wednesday - September 16th
5th Period CC
5pm - Swim & Dive Team vs. WCHS
Thursday - September 17th
9am - Special Olympics (Gym, Fields)
6th Period CC
6pm - Volleyball @ PHS
7pm - JV Football @ FHS
Friday - September 18th
Senior Coronation Day - SENIORS WEAR CLASS COLOR (BLUE), SENIOR MASK & CROWNS!
1st Period CC
Progress Reports available via MyStudent
7pm - Varsity Football vs. PHS (Senior Night)
FREE Breakfast & Lunch for ALL Students 9/14 through 12/31!
- Beginning Monday, September 14, students who are attending brick and mortar will receive free meals from the cafeteria regardless of their current status. Students will still need to provide their student ID number at the point of sale. Each student is eligible for one free breakfast and lunch daily. Any items selected outside of the offered meal(s) will be charged a la carte pricing.
- We encourage families to continue to fill out Free and Reduced Meal Applications if their financial situation changes because when this waiver ends the status (free, reduced, paid ) will resume. In addition, there are other benefits that students receive from their status.
- Monday, September 14 – Thursday, September 17 - curbside distribution will remain daily at your designated site’s time, but meals will now be free.
- On Friday, September 18, we will serve a week’s worth of meals (breakfast and lunch) curbside to mySchoolonline students, quarantined students, and children in the community 18 years and under (includes Pasco e-School students). This will be at all school sites per state guidance and we will keep the same times already established for curbside feeding. After this point, curbside meal distribution will be once a week on Fridays. FNS selected Fridays because it is in line with produce deliveries and will ensure students are provided food soon after delivery.
Senior Coronation Day!!!
We will be having our "Senior Coronation" on Friday, 9/18, since we were unable to do Junior Takeover at the end of last year!
- Each senior will receive a C/O 2021 mask and a crown. We would like for you to wear them on Friday, 9/18! We encourage you to decorate your crown with our senior color (BLUE) and anything else to represent who you are. This must be school appropriate!
- Students are encouraged to wear their school color, blue, on the 18th for this senior coronation!
If you do not have an English class on campus, you can see Mrs. Adley in room #1-208 or Ms. Vaccaro in room #1-215B for pick up.
MySchool Online students may pick up their crown/mask in the front office starting, Tuesday 9/15 until Friday, 9/18. Please feel free to decorate your crown and wear it through your distance learning zoom calls. Take pictures to share! :)
Are you Teaching your Child to Drive?
We support our students who are learning to drive, and support you teaching them! If your have a child with a restricted license and they are practicing their driving skills to and from school with you in the car, please DO NOT ENTER OUR CAR LINE! Please park in the very back of our Student Parking lot in the spaces nearest the Basketball Courts. This allows us to have no hold up in our car line, and it allows for an easy and safe transition for you and your child.
To apply for a Student Driver Pass, CLICK HERE to access the Student Driver page. Look for the blue Student Driver application at the bottom of the page.
Mental Health Services
Cypress Creek Conservatory of the Arts (CCCA)
We also look forward to working with PHSC after the iPAC is completed (Instructional Performing Arts Center) to offer DE courses to our CCHS students. Students will be able to take their fine and performing arts talents to the college level...just a few steps away from our campus! The iPAC will also offer basic DE courses like English, Math, Science & Social Studies!
CCHS is a Gold Rated Florida PBIS Model School!
11th & 12th Grade Students Who Have NOT Passed the 10th Grade ELA or Algebra 1 EOC
Attention 11th and 12th Students – If your student has not passed the Grade 10 ELA or the Algebra 1 EOC, then please read for important information.
The FSA Retake Window (ELA) begins September 22. If your student has not passed the FSA ELA (or earned a concordant score through an ACT or SAT exam), then they must be on campus these dates. Remember, the Grade 10 ELA FSA and Algebra 1 EOC is a graduation requirement.
September 22 – ELA Writes
September 29 – ELA Session 1
September 30 – ELA Session 2
October 15 – Algebra 1 Session 1
October 16 – Algebra 1 Session 2
Traditional students, your ELA or math teacher has roster information such as testing times and locations.
MSOL – Please go to https://cchs.pasco.k12.fl.us/assessments/assessment-resources/ for specific information regarding campus entry and exit procedures, as well as information regarding testing times and locations.
Changing Your Learning Option!
Please watch THIS VIDEO from Superintendent Browning discussing the value of instructional continuity for our students and scheduling. You may still request to change your learning option, but we will not consider these changes until the end of the quarter. The Request to Change Learning Option can be submitted by CLICKING HERE!
*PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CHANGED YOUR OPTION ONCE, WE WILL NOT PROCESS ANOTHER CHANGE!
Students who are taking classes traditionally will be brought down for pictures via their English Classes.
MYSCHOOL ONLINE STUDENTS
You must schedule your school pictures via the QR code. Pictures for MSO will be by appointment only. Only CCHS students are permitted on campus.
Athletic & Extracurricular Event Procedures & Expectations
- "Masks on, Elbows up!" - maintain this mantra throughout the game. This means your mask must be on at all times, and your spacing must be equal to you having your elbows up throughout the game!
- Cheer for our Coyote Teams ONLY!
- NO Profanity or vulgar language!
- Sit in the Creekin' Crazies section only & do not move into any other spaces in the stands.
*Failure to comply with these expectations will result in you being removed from the game, and may result in a referral and disciplinary consequences that can include OSS and your inability to attend any other games or events for the entire semester.
UPDATES & INFORMATION
Questions about Buses?
Bus routes each have an alphanumeric identifier. The beginning letter identifies the servicing bus compound you should call if needed. Please understand that staff members at CCHS cannot change or print bus passes.
- C Routes 727-774-0520
- D Routes 813-794-0560
- N Routes 727-774-0540
- S Routes 727-774-4410
- W Routes 727-774-0400
- Z Routes 813-794-0501
The Covid-19 Response Guide, Student & Visitor Daily Screener Questions
Please always stay tuned to the Pasco County Schools ReOpening Website. CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT LINK TO THE REOPENING WEBSITE! and Click here for The COVID-19 Response Guide
DAILY STUDENT SCREENER QUESTIONS:
Students must ask themselves these questions every morning prior to coming to school. If they answer "Yes" to any question they should NOT come to school. CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO THE STUDENT SCREENER
Visitor Screener Questions:
Please note that we are only permitting visitors to campus by appointment only. Please call 813-346-4400. All Visitors with an Appointment Must:
- Complete the Visitor Self-Screener - CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK!
- Come to the Front Office to check in.
- Remain in designation location as directed (ex. front office, on bench outside front office)
Main Line - 346-4400
Melissa Hardy - 346-4400
Hannah Hall, Principal's Secretary - 346-4402
Lorraine McKinney, Bookkeeper - 346-4404
Terri Almeida, Data Entry - 346-4406
Geisa Perez, Registrar - 346-4411
Carol Donald, ESE & School Counselor Secretary - 346-4407
Moneice Griffen, Clinic Assistant - 346-4440
Jen Oyer, School Nurse - 346-4412
Patty Guld, Cafeteria Manager - 346-4487
Fax Number - 346-4491