Spring 2014 Fidelity Support
Spring Fidelity Support Session Description:
Fidelity Support Sessions assist local leadership teams in gauging progress with implementation plans for RttT initiatives. During the Spring 2014 Fidelity Support sessions, local teams will:
- Review professional development goals established at past Summer Institutes to identify progress and establish next steps to target improved measurable student achievement.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of local professional development efforts since the Fall Fidelity Support session.
- Identify data sources and strategies for applying student achievement results to professional development planning.
- Plan for ongoing maintenance and future goals for local professional development after RttT.
- Continue planning for Summer Institute presentations from regional district teams.
Save the date and register now!
Tuesday, March 18th, 9am-3:30pm
Kermit E. White Center, Elizabeth City State University, Elizabeth City, NC 27909
If your team is unable to attend this session, contact your PD Leads.
What to bring
- Power strip for team
- Current PD Plan
- Any relevant data (Goal Summaries and other test results, EVAAS Data, mClass Reading 3D, mid-year benchmark data)
- Evaluation tools developed for PD evaluation