A wonderful, amazing guy.
Family and Early Life!
- Tchaikovsky's family was wealthy,middle class.
- His parents names are Ilya Petrovick Tchaikovsky and Alexandra Tchaikovsky.
- Tchaikovsky's most famous pieces of plays are, Swan Lake,The Nutcracker,and Sleeping beauty!
- Tchaikovsky was shy and had low self-esteem.
- Tchaikovsky married Arotonia Miliukova but the marriage only lasted 9 weeks.
- He quit the civil service and took music as his profession.
How did he die?
- It was believed that Tchaikovsky died from cholera after drinking a glass of water that wasn't boiled.
- November 6,1893
Why is he still famous today?
They still do Swan Lake now and his music was very good. People today still miss his plays and music! <3