Week of January 8th, 2018
- Wilson Wardrobe - Don't forget to utilize the Wilson Wardrobe in A100...The temperatures have been very cold in the morning, and the WW has a lot of sweatshirts and coats that can help some of our learners who may need them!
- World Read Aloud Day - See below for how to sign up your class to participate!
- CPR Course - Interested in being certified? Check out the following message from Nurse Jill... I will offer a CPR course on March 26th after school from 3:30-5:30pm. Please let me know by email if you want to attend. I have 10 spots and it will be first come, first served! You will be considered certified for the next 2 years by the American Heart Association after taking the course and also be granted 2 hours of flex. Thanks everyone! -Jill
- Testing Calendar - Want to know when the district assessment windows are? Looking ahead to when STAAR is this year? Check out the district's Assessment Calendar using the button below.
- DLI Parent Meeting - DLI educators - Please add the upcoming district DLI Parent Meeting to your newsletters/websites. January 30th at 6:30 at Wilson
- Updated PD Calendar - Several changes have been made to Collaborative Team Time Schedules and Design Days. Check out the button below for the updated calendar.
- REGISTER TO VOTE! - See info below
MOY Assessment Update
MOY Assessment Cont'd...
DLI follows the above with these changes :
- K-5 DLI teachers will all do DRAs and EDLs ONLY on learners being monitored through RTI.
- You will not have a place in AWARE to enter any literacy screener info, but please keep the writing screener and iStation scores in your records.
- Keep your English writing samples handy because you will be loading these into Elevation for ELs.
Please remember - We are asking that Math Screeners are completed and loaded into AWARE by January 19th.
World Read Aloud Day - Feb 1st
It's The Spring Semester....
Testing and TELPAS UpdateWe will have Test Security Training on Wednesday, February 7th for all staff members. After the general security training we will have TELPAS specific training for those staff administering TELPAS. Staff members administering TELPAS will need to calibrate on Monday, Feb 12th at 3:30 in the library. The retake day for those who don’t pass the first calibration is Tuesday, Feb 20th.
Upcoming Primary Election
In order to vote, please make sure you are registered! The deadline to register is February 5th.
You can register or verify that you are registered using the button below.
- Earth Science Workshop Series - Register in Eduphoria. The first session is Jan. 16th.
- Stop, Explore, & Listen - Social Studies trainings - THIS WEEK!
Week At A Glance
- Kinder Collaborative Team Time
- PTO Meeting - 6:30 - Will include special presentation from CMSWest
- 5th Grade Collaborative Team Time
- ELL/GT Accommodations Review
- Kids of Character Breakfast - 7:30
- 4th Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Spelling Bee - CHS
- World Read Aloud Day Form due
- Faculty Meeting - 3:30
- K-2 Math Academy
- 3rd Grade Collaborative Team Time
- 3rd-5th Math Academy
- 2nd Collaborative Team Time
- Rise & Shine
- GE Coaching Day
Monday, Jan 15th - MLK Day - No School
- Jan 17th @ 3:30 - Team Leader Meeting
- Jan 19th - Deadline for MOY Math Screeners