February 3, 2020
Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for participation in this confidential survey. This survey will also be sent home in Thursday envelopes this week. You may complete either the paper survey or the electronic survey.
Bring Your Family to Square Dancing Week
We are excited to invite you to join us for square dancing! Your child has been working extremely hard this past month learning different square dancing moves and songs. Please join us the week of February 10th-14th at your child's music or PE prep time for square dancing. Here is the link to sign up for Take Your Families to Square Dancing Week: Feb. 10th-14th
We hope you can make it to celebrate your child's hard work.
Thank You, Coach C, Mr. D and Coach Northcote
Vision Screening volunteers needed on: February 10th, 11th and 12th
Hearing Screening volunteers Needed on: February 19th and 20th
Your Eastin community appreciates your help!
Information from the Alameda County Public Health Department regarding the Corona Virus
- Modified Day - Wednesday, February 5th [students are released at 11:20 am]
- PTC Family Event: Pump It Up - Wednesday, February 5th @ 3:00 pm [Union City location]
- Harlem Wizards vs. Union City All Stars Fundraiser - Friday, February 7th @ 6:00 pm [Logan]
- District African American Alliance Meeting - Monday, February 10th @ 5:45 [District Office]
- District Equity Meeting - Tuesday, February 11th @ 4:00 [District Office]
- PTC Meeting - Wednesday, February 12th @ 6:30 pm [District Office]
- EL Family Literacy Night Parent Workshop - Wednesday, February 12th @ 5:30 pm [District Office]
- District Punjabi Parent Advisory - Wednesday, January 15th @ 6:30 pm
- School Site Council (SSC) - Wednesday, February 19th @ 2:30 pm
- PTC Family Sweetheart Dance - Friday, February 21st@ 6:30 pm
- No School - Monday, February 17th [Presidents Day]
- Character Assemebly - Friday, February 28th
We are beginning our enrollment process for next year earlier than in previous years. If you have a new student coming to school in our district, please see the information for enrollment on our district website.
2020 - 2023 District Goals and Action Initiatives
Here is a summary of the goals:
- College, Career, and Life Readiness Through Teaching and Learning
- Equity, Access, and Achievement
- Effective Employee Relations and a Collaborative District Culture
- Community Outreach, Engagement, and Advocacy
- Effective Resource Management and Operational Sustainability