Matunuck Morning Memo
Manta Rays' News Waves 4.27.15
Nuts & Bolts
Reminders and Important Information This Week:
- I hope you had a relaxing and rejuvenating break! A very special welcome back to Mrs. Mayoh and Mrs. Masson!! We've missed you both and are happy you're back!
- Last week was Administrative Professional's Day: Thank you Mrs. Webb and Mrs. Evans for your support and work at MES! The main office would not run without you!
- Our PBIS Round Robin is Wednesday. Please see Mrs. Webb if you did not get a copy of the schedule in your mailbox. If there are any questions/concerns - please let me know ASAP.
- Consider donating a breakfast item for the Round Robin this Wednesday! The sign up is in the staff room.
- Check out our new-and-improved computer lab when you have a moment. Shout out to Mrs. Bessette for helping organize!
- PBIS Meeting (3:30-4:30 Library)
Light breakfast for bus drivers
PBIS Round Robin (Rain plan: Outside events = Gym)
1st & 2nd: Cafeteria
3rd & 4th: Bus
1st & 2nd: Bus
3rd & 4th: Playground
1st & 2nd: Playground
3rd & 4th: Cafeteria
Cafeteria: Whole School Assembly
Classrooms: Reset Expectations With Students/Class Discussion
- District Attendance Committee (@3:30)
Vacation Reading Challenge Assembly (@9:15)
TA Meeting (After Vacation Reading Challenge)
5/4: Salad bar all week
DLI Meeting (3:30-5:30)
I will be at admin for the morning
5/6: Report Cards Distributed
5/7: Faculty Meeting (3:30-5:00)
5/9: EdTech UnConference (SKHS) (See email sent on 4/26 for more details)