Batch Sizing Photos on a MAC
Learn to take a bunch of photos and make them smaller!
To make the photos smaller in size:
2. A dialogue box will pop up.
3. Select the camera/Ipad/Itouch on the left side of the dialogue box.
4. Find the pictures you want to select.
5. Select photos. You can select all with Command A.
6. Right click on photos. (Control click)
7. Click Duplicate. (To save a full size copy)
8. Right click. (Control click)
9. Click New folder with selection.
10. Name the folder - Compressed photos
11. Open folder.
12. Select all. (Command A)
13. Right click (Control click)
14. Open with preview.
15. Select all on the left side. (Command A)
16. Up at the top bar, Find Tools.
17. Adjust size.
18. Click image dimension.
19. Fit into, choose a smaller size.
20. Click ok.
21. Open IPhoto.
22. Go to File, Import to library.
23. Choose the compressed photo file.