WRMS Weekly Update
September 11, 2020
Students also need to find their WIN/Advisory class information for Monday morning:
- Go to their Advisory teacher's website for their Google Classroom code
- Log into the Google Classroom
- Find the Zoom/Meet link for Monday Morning
If your student can, s/he should find and add the Google Classrooms for all of his/her teachers prior to Monday Morning. If not, that is fine, we can help them Monday morning!
Monday, September 14th
For Monday, all students need to do is log in to their WIN/Advisory class at 8:15. The teachers will take it from there!
We are extending the WIN period on Monday and Tuesday morning to help students with the transition back to school and to our new school-wide remote learning environment. That schedule has been added to the School-wide Remote Bell Schedules Google Sheet.
Monday is an A day.
Please be patient and flexible with us and your student as we troubleshoot any technical difficulties that may occur.
Once we begin in-person, we will provide all students with guided tours of the building to help them navigate their day. Fortunately, our hallways are organized by grade level near the grade level entrances, and we will have a lot of staff in the halls to help them find their first classroom!
School-wide Remote Learning Information
Remember, days will alternate as usual, so for this week:
- Monday - A
- Tuesday - B
- Wednesday - A
- Thursday - B
- Friday - A
6th Grade - Ms. Fabrocini (email@example.com)
7th Grade - Mrs. Androulakis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8th Grade - Mrs. Sparno (email@example.com)
- District Head and Middle School Nurse - Mrs. Penn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Part-time nurse and RN - Mrs. Galow (email@example.com)
As you are planning for in-person please remind your child to make sure they wear a mask each day while in the building. Gaiters, bandanas, scarves, and masks with one-way valves or vents are prohibited.
Also, please remember we will admit in-person students into the building at 8:05 and dismissal is at 12:36.
Required 6th Grade Immunizations
Grab and go lunches for families will be available even in our school-wide remote learning environment. Information is coming soon.
Save the Date!
- 9/14 - First day of school - school-wide remote!
- 9/24 - Board of Education Meeting, 7:30 PM
- 9/28 - No School
- October 22: Board of Education Meeting
- November 3: Per Executive Order-177, "All public primary and secondary schools shall be closed to in-person instruction on November 3"; therefore, we will schedule an "All remote" day of instruction for all groups. Please mark your calendars. Teachers work from home!
- November 5 & 6: District Closed
- November 25: Early Dismissal
- November 26 & 27: District Closed
The first day of school is an A day!