Asociación De Estudiantes Latinos
"La Fuerza Latina"
Snow Day Blues
**ALSO A REMINDER THAT THERE WILL BE NO MEETING ON MONDAY FEBRUARY 10 INSTEAD WE ARE HAVING A SOCIAL PROGRAM ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8TH. (more info below )
THIS SATURDAY: ICE SKATING WITH ADEL !
The 411 on AdEL
Who Are We?
We are not exclusive to just Latinos, we invite everyone and anyone of any race, religion, ethnicity, and sexual orientation.
· To provide forum for Latino students; to advocate for issues that have a direct impact on the Latino student body specifically and the Temple community in general.
· To provide support and resources to the Latino community at Temple University;
· To facilitate and promote communication among members, to sponsor activities and events that ensure AdEL`s purpose
· To collaborate with other organizations within and outside of Temple University.
What AdEL Can Do For You
· Networking: You will have the opportunity to meet and network with other people with similar interests.
· Extra Curricular: Involvement will look great on applications/resumes.
· Awareness/ Exposure: You will be learning about current events, and issues. As well as learning about events and organizations around Temples Campus
· Enrichment: Being part of a student run club or organization is an enriching experience. You will have the opportunity to participate in Volunteer activities, as well as fundraising, and possible leadership opportunities.· Social: They are a great way to meet great people and have a lot of fun
· We want AdEL to be more interactive therefore we will be encouraging a lot of active participation throughout the semester.
· We are also encouraging constant feedback this semester!
Events to look out for !
March 14- AdEL will be hosting FREE FOOD FUN FRIDAY !
April 13th- SOCA PAGEANT!
Semester Meeting Dates, Rooms & Time
- 2/17- 200C 8PM
- 2/24- 200C 8PM
- 3/03- 200C 8PM
- 3/10- 200C 8PM
- 3/17-200C 8PM
- 3/24-200C 8PM
- 3/31-217D 8PM (ZUMBA WITH ADEL)
- 4/07-200C 8PM
- 4/14-200C 8PM
- 4/21-200C 8PM
- 4/28-200C 8PM (LAST MEETING OF THE SEMESTER)