The Great Depression.
- The Great Depression was in 1929.
- The stock markets crashed and alot of peoplelost their money.
- The economy took a downturn and alot of Americans were unemployed.
- The Great Depression spred all around the world.
- World War II ended The Great Depression.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- President during the Great Depression.
- Made new programs to help the poor.
- Roosevelt made the "New Deal".
- Franklin D. Roosevelt is also known for saying "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself".
- 1929: The Great Depression started.
- 1932: Franklin D. Roosevelt became President.
- 1933: Depression hit the lowest.
- 1935: Social Security passed.
"Depression, Great." The New Book of Knowledge. Grolier Online, 2014. Web. 15 Jan. 2014