Third Grade News
News from Mrs. Comstock and Mrs. Miller
* Our rooms are getting dirty, as children are tracking in dirt from outdoors. If possible,
could you send slippers or indoor shoes for your child?
* Remember to get stocking stuffers for our Christmas Party.
* Please feel free to contact Mrs. Miller or Mrs. Comstock at the following email addresses
if you have any questions or concerns:
* Read fiction in guided reading groups
* Practiced finding evidence in the text to support their opinions
* summarized stories
* Ten as a factor
* Multiplying by multiples of ten
* Problem solving two step problems
* addition and subtraction with regrouping
* rounding to the nearest hundred
On Friday, students took a test over topic five. It will go home next week in Friday folders.