Making Learning a Priority
Involving Stakeholders in Education Improvement
"Parent, family, and community involvement in education correlates with higher academic performance and school improvement. When schools, parents, families, and communities work together to support learning, students tend to earn higher grades, attend school more regularly, stay in school longer, and enroll in higher level programs."
- Learn more about your child's teachers and their responsibilities in educating our students
- Work together to meet shared goals!
- Participate in school decision making.
- Create an environment at home that supports learning.
- Understand and capitalize on students' diverse cultures
- Collaborate with districts in organizing and funding instructional programs for students who are struggling to succeed.
- Share information with other teachers about effective instructional strategies.