Important Dates and Upcoming Activities
- Panda Express Family Food Night is Wednesday, Oct. 13th.
- Subway Day is Thursday, Oct.14th.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 20th and Thursday, Oct. 21st. Please ask your teacher for details and available appointment times.
- NO SCHOOL for morning and afternoon kindergarten on Wednesday, Oct. 20th
- NO SCHOOL for all students on Thursday, Oct. 21st and Friday, October 22nd
- Red Ribbon Week is October 25th-29th
- Mrs. Denhardt's Book Fair is October 25th- 29th. Students may shop during their library time or before and after school.
- The Trunk or Treat is Friday, Oct. 29th! We need Trunks and Treats! Please consider donating candy and bringing it to our candy monster by the front doors. Contact the PTA at HunterhawksPTA@gmail.com to have a trunk at the event.
- We are still in need of an additional crossing guard. Parents, grandparents, friends and family are encouraged to apply. Who do you know that would be a great additon to our amazing Hunter staff? Ask the office for details.