Spring 2014 - Beijing, China
A boutique-consulting firm that specializes in career coaching and application consulting. The employee will be providing advice on working in the US and reviewing application essays. This co-op is paid.
- Only available to upperclassmen or students with vast work experience
- Strong English writing skills
- Strong logical sense
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Enjoy helping people to achieve their goals
- Understanding of US business environment and culture
- Knowledge of Mandarin is NOT required
If you are interested in this co-op contact Joanna Lazarek in the International Co-op Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.