News of the Week
February 27-March 3
- Field Trip... Our field trip is on Thursday!! Please have your child wear their blue FMES Kindergarten t-shirt and pack lunches in disposable containers (brown/plastic bag instead of a lunchbox).
- Chopper's Visit... We were so lucky to get a special visit from Chopper, the Gwinnett Braves mascot, on Tuesday to celebrate Read Across America! The kids had a blast seeing him in our classroom and Chopper's helpers read us an awesome book about baseball and not giving up! Pictures are below.
- I will be out tomorrow... please make sure your child knows to give any notes or money to our substitute.
- No School Next Friday, March 10th!
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Addition & Subtraction using numbers 1-5
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **