The Buck Bulletin
Important Dates to Remember:
- June 12 Regular BOE Meeting 6:30pm
- June 13 - Early Dismissal
- June 14 - Early Dismissal LAST DAY OF SCHOOL :)
- June 24-28 School Office Closed
End of Year Reminders from the Nurse's Office:
Medication Pick-up:PARENTS - It is required that you come on the last day of school to pick up all medications that may be here for your child.
Reminder to all students starting sixth grade in September 2019 - all immunizations must be up to date prior to the start of school on September 5, 2019. Please send into school updated records at your earliest convenience. Failure to provide the district with up to date immunization records may result in your child not being able to attend school.
School Safety & Security
The safety and security of our students is of the utmost importance to the district at all times. Throughout the school year we handle situations as they happen each week that you, as parents, may never even had known occurred.
As a school district there are several things that we continuously monitor to ensure the safety and well-being of our students. Every year the district completes and updates a school safety plan that is shared with the state police and the local emergency management coordinator. During the course of the school year, students and staff participate in two security drills per month (shelter, evacuate, lock down and lockout). Additionally, now more than ever, we have a school resource trooper that is assigned to the local elementary schools whose primary duty is to assist each school with any crisis or emergency situations.
Please remember, if in fact there is ever a crisis situation that warrants the notification of parents, the district will be in contact with you at the appropriate time.
Summer Reading Programs
Read 10 books and get $10!
Barnes and Noble:
Burlington County Library:
Registration Open Now till August 28
Girls in 4th grade through 10th grade
Seneca High School Gymnasium
September 10, 2019 to November 7, 2019
Practices will be twice a week
6:30 – 8:00 p.m. for 4, 5, & 6 graders
8:00 – 9:30 p.m. for 7-10 graders
Program Fee: $100
Fees will include uniform shirts, instructional training and some scrimmages. We are reaching out to multiple towns to scrimmage against. We are attempting to schedule scrimmages within the practice days to avoid conflict with other sports. Some scrimmages maybe against other Seneca youth teams.
The goal of the Seneca Youth Volleyball is to provide a positive and fun learning experience that will help promote the Seneca High School Volleyball program. No experience is necessary.
**ANY PARENT INTERESTED IN COACHING FALL VOLLEYBALL IS INVITED TO ATTEND. INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE GIVEN**
POSITIONS & LOCATIONS:
PURCHASING / BOARD OFFICE CLERK................................................................ Board Office
POSITION DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Part-time (4 days per week, 4 hours per day), 12 month, confidential position for Board Office, available 7/1/19.
Qualifications: Experience/knowledge preferred in purchasing, record keeping and business mathematics; School business office related experience preferred; strong computer skills in Excel and Word; Knowledge of Systems 3000 accounting software preferred; Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Enter, process, distribute purchase orders on school accounting software
· Process annual application for Child Nutrition Program, free and reduced lunch applications, and
· monthly lunch reimbursement vouchers; Maintain Master Eligibility List
· Transportation responsibilities:
o Update/change student information
o Address all communication/concerns from parents/community
o All other aspects regarding student transportation
· Serve as liaison between district and all transportation companies
· Receive/route information, particularly incoming calls, mail and other correspondence
· Maintain confidentiality and communicate in a professional, warm and friendly manner with students, community members, colleagues, administrators, and all other employees
· Maintain a well-organized, up-to-date filing system for Business Administrator
· Utilize current computer software programs for correspondence and any reports to support the needs of the Business Office
· Attend training program(s) offered for professional growth and continuous improvement;
· Maintain Facilities Calendar
· Advertise monthly Board of Education meetings, and other advertisements as needed
· Perform other duties assigned by the Superintendent and/or Business Administrator
3rd & 4th Grade Pond Study Trip
2019-20 School Calendar
4th Grade White Horse Inn Trip
3rd Grade - Township Building Tour
2019-20 Kindergarten Students
If you have a kindergarten age student ready to start in September 2019 please contact the school at 609-726-1230 to request all registration paperwork.
Please remember your child must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2019.