Navigating the River
Friday, March 20
Show Your Spirit Panthers
Follow these directions to submit your photos:
Go to - images.balfour.com
School Project Number - 018668
Password - Panthers
- fill in the information needed then click "next"
- follow the instructions on the site to upload pictures.
- VERY IMPORTANT - Please include your name AND your grade.
Here's what you shared with us! Thanks for the insight!
- The Teachers! They have been so amazing at communicating, being available & engaging the students! Our student has truly enjoyed the online chats and time with her teachers and I think that has been a motivator for her. I can’t thank them enough for their commitment.
- It’s been great being able to see what he’s working on each day and discussing it together.
- She loves being at home and getting to space out her work during the day as she pleases- it makes her feel more independent and feels it’s good preparation for high school next year.
- Some of my teachers have daily live help sessions.
- All of my teachers were very understanding when something went wrong and I couldn’t complete an assignment on time.
- Help sessions are very helpful (“ironically”)
What teachers are sharing as highlights this week!
- I am proud of the kids who are asking questions and staying on top of all of their work even when it is difficult to do so. This says a lot about our students!
- I think our kids are super “flexible” this is one of their strengths so I think they are doing great!
- I have been very impressed with the students’ hard work. They are sharing that they are taking family walks, watching shows, and playing games. I love that they share with me!
We want to hear from you!
Thank you in advance for giving us feedback!
RMS Administrative Team
Teacher Contact List
Learning Outside of School
It's a great time to.......Read!
We now have access to over 6,400 online books and news articles. Follow the link below for more details. We hope this is another way that you can keep your children engaged as we work from home.
Panthers Have PRIDE - Check Out Our Awesome Students!
Below are some shout outs that parents sent to us because their kids were doing such a phenomenal job with their online learning. We are proud of you panthers! Keep it up.
Clare has been positive and sitting down to work every day with music and assignments. She is willing to help with what is needed around the house while maintaining a good attitude!
I am so proud of Arya being so responsible about all his online assignments so sincerely. He has done a great job working from home and also helped his sister when needed.
Davony gets her work done. She sticks with it, no matter how hard it gets. You go girl!
Keep sending us more shout outs. We love to hear how our panthers are showing PRIDE!