By Candice Williams and Breahna Doggett
Description of the Energy
- Solar Energy is radiant light and heat from the sun taken in using a range of different evolving technologies
Is it Renewable or Nonrenewable?
- Solar Energy is renewable.
- Solar Energy started in the 7th Century B.C. and is still used today.
- It stared out with us concentrating the sun's heat with glass and mirrors to light fires.
- In 1953, Gerald Pearson, Calvin Fuller, and Daryl Chapin discover the silicon solar panel.
- In 1956, the first solar panels became available commercially.
- using the solar panels to generate electricity doesn't cause pollution
- increases home safety
- stabilizes the economy
- habitat loss
- water use
- use of hazardous materials in manufacturing
- Solar panels can be used to generate electricity from sunlight, it is a device that converts light energy into electrical energy.
3 Reasons Why People Should Use Your Energy
- Solar energy is healthier for the environment rather than using conventional power.
- Solar energy will save money each month, and the solar panels will make your house more valuable if decided to sell in the future.
- Solar panels are durable, no moving parts so they will not be damaged easily and have lower chances of an interruption in your service.