@HSD Health Update
October 27, 2021
HSD/Adler's Pharmacy In-District COVID Vaccination Clinic for Ages 5-12
Thursday, Nov. 11th, 4-7pm
5 Lincoln Avenue
- HSD is providing this clinic in anticipation of Pfizer vaccine Emergency Use Authorization for 5-11-year-olds (we will follow up if the vaccine is not approved for this age group by 11/11).
- This session is for children between the ages of 5-12 ONLY.
- Parent/Adult guardian must be present for minors (required paperwork will be shared following registration).
- You MUST pre-register at Adler's Pharmacy website.
- Please park in the back blacktop area, and enter directly into the Central School APR.
- Registration is only needed for the initial dose (e.g., no need to sign up for the return dose 3 weeks following the first).
- Other Planned Vaccination Dates Exclusively for 5-12-year-olds: November 19, December 2, December 10 (4-7, HMS/Central).
Student/Staff COVID 19 Testing
- As we continue implementing Phase I of HSD's COVID testing program (currently only for non-vaccinated staff), we anticipate roll out of Phase II to include any staff or student who would like to be tested beginning approximately the week of November 29.
- While Phase II plans have not been finalized, it is anticipated that the testing will be available shortly after 3 PM weekly in the HMHS cafeteria.
- Phase II COVID testing will be available for any staff member or student who would like to be tested (PCR, shallow, nasal swab).
- Signed parent consent is required for students.
- Testing results typically in less than 24 hours.
- A reminder that students between zero and less than three feet distance are required to quarantine when contract traced in school; students in these circumstances who are fully vaccinated AND are correctly and consistently masked DO NOT need to quarantine unless symptomatic.
- Students determined to be within three to six feet of a COVID+ individual do not need to quarantine (regardless of vaccination status) if consistently and adequately masked.
- HSD will continue to provide written notification to any student within 0-6 feet of a confirmed case of COVID-19.
HSD COVID+ Dashboard
HSD Vax Dashboard*
*Data compiled from the New Jersey Immunization Information System (NJIIS) - a slight drop in vaccinated staff due to the recent inclusion of contracted staff members in our data (e.g. food service, custodial, and other contracted services)
COVID-19 Activity Level Report (week ending 10/16)
Haddonfield is in the Soutwest Region
HSD Vax Dashboard*
Docket: Secure, Digital Access to COVID-19 Immunization Records
Docket is a new app from the NJ Department of Health that makes it easier for you and your family to securely access your COVID-19 vaccination record.
If you don't have your vaccination card with you or you have lost it, you can easily access your record through the app to provide proof of COVID-19 immunizations as needed. The Docket app is now available in the App store or on Google Play in English or Spanish depending on Smartphone settings.
Individuals with an email or phone number on file with the New Jersey Immunization Information System can access and download their COVID-19 vaccination record using the app. The app can also provide access to family members' records through a shared account.
Docket is a CDC-approved application currently used in Utah and planned for rollout in additional states. Information in Docket will only be used to provide consumers with electronic access to their own COVID-19 vaccination record, however, future plans include expanded access for other full immunization histories. The app adheres to federal and state standards for data security and privacy.
If residents received their COVID-19 vaccine out-of-state, their records may not be available in New Jersey Immunization Information System. The NJ Department of Health has worked with New York State and New York City to obtain records of New Jersey residents vaccinated there and is working on obtaining records for New Jersey residents vaccinated in other states/jurisdictions.
For additional information about the Docket app, please check out this FAQ.