Staff that #gobeyond
Need to Knows.......
- Lisa is printing report cards first thing tomorrow they will be in your mailbox by lunch. Review them and we will print the final drafts Tuesday if you need a reprint. Grade cards go home Wednesday.
- New iPads are in and K-3 should be getting them soon.
- Wednesday morning Staff meeting Project-Based Learning 101 and we will discuss Maker Lab and Maker Fair.
- Homework Committee meets Thursday after school to discuss the book we read over break. Grounded Coffee House in Ligonier? Let me know.
- Number Talks...if you don't have the book get it from me. Over the next few weeks, I'd like to teach/model number talks. I would love to see some in action if you are doing some.
- All Write Summer Insititute (Now called the Lead Learners) is way more than just writing. June will be when the institute is offered and I would like everyone to go. I'll know the exact dates soon. June 25th ish and it's at Warsaw. We are planning some really great PD. It's a must go for exceptional PD.
New Read Alouds!
Best Christmas Evah! When your wife buys your entire Amazon wish list of books for Christmas! Oh and some baits :)
Mr. Morgan and I have been working on a large Dekko Grant over break. Ask us about it when you see us, we received a great endorsement from Ted Dintersmith. The author of Most Likely to Succeed.
AE Maker Lab
The organization of the lab will be done by Tuesday. I will be teaching Maker Lab for our 3-5 students. We are working on a PBL project. We will be going over the project on our Wednesday morning meetings for our PBL 101 PD.
New Read Alouds!
Guys Night Out
GUYS NIGHT OUTWHEN
FRIDAY, JAN. 26TH 2018 AT 4PM
4000 PARNELL AVENUE
FORT WAYNE, IN
Our first Guys Night Out! If you signed up let me know if that night works. The Outdoor Sports Show is at the Coliseum that night. Lumber Jack Shows, Archery, Fishing Demos, Indoor Kayaking. I'll work out the details but let's plan on this that night. I will send an email once Mr. Morgan and I decide how many we can take.
- January 8 Report Cards Need to be Entered They will be Printed for Review and Placed in your Mailboxes by Lunch (Notify Lisa if you need a reprint for edits)
- January 10 Report Cards go home
- January 10, 17, 24,31, 7 PBL 101 PD 7:45 AM
- January 11 Homework Committee meets after school
- January 26 Guys Night Out Fort Wayne Outdoor Show leaves right After School