OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
February 5, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- Juniors will be taking the ACT and ACT WorkKeys on March 1 and March 2. Please mark this on your calendar as attendance is extremely important. Please visit the Career Lockers website to access the ACT practice tests located under the Academic Test Prep.
The Northern Ozaukee Schools’ Scholarship Foundation is celebrating their 29th year with their April 2nd Dinner/Auction at The Bog. Save the date and plan on attending our evening of entertainment.
- Make sure to check Family Access often. On Family Access, you are able to see your child's lunch balance, any fees owed and the most current up-to-date grade information.
- I invite parents and community members to utilize our fitness center in the high school. All necessary forms to use the Fitness Center are located in the high school main office and on our website under the link "Forms".
Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday - 5:45 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. (students/athletes/community)
Mon, Tues, and Thurs - 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 (students/athletes)
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 (community)
Wednesday - 1:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (students/athletes)
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (community)
Friday - 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (students/athletes/community)
- February 11 - Spanish trip to Danceworks in Milwaukee
- February 20 - SIMS trip to Marshfield
- February 22 - Parent Advisory Group meeting, OMS/OHS Library, 6 - 7 pm
- February 24 - OHS Parent/Teacher Conferences, OMS/OHS Library, 4 - 7 pm
- March 1 - ACT testing, grade 11
- March 2 - ACT WorkKeys, grade 11
- March 16 - Government Day field trip
- March 25, 28, 29 - No school, Spring Break
- March 30 - First day of Term 4