Challenging Minds, Inspiring Hearts
TODAY!! Thursday 8/30/18
- Athletics Fundraiser-The Athletics Dept will host a Pizza Dinner Fundraiser Thursday, 8/30/18 beginning at 5:30 pm in Kukral. The meals will be $6.00 each and consist of 2 slices of pizza, chips, drink and a dessert. All proceeds will benefit the Athletics Department.
- Cheerleading Mandatory Meeting-There will be a mandatory cheer meeting on Thursday, 8/30/18 in Kukral at 5:30pm for girls grades Pre-K 3 through 8th grade who are interested in joining our cheer team. Pre-K3-1st grade will be on Junior Varsity and 2nd-8th grade will be on Varsity. Grab a fundraiser dinner while you are there!
- Open House-Our Open House will be Thursday 8/30/18, 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. All families are welcome to visit their scholar’s classroom and view the work they have produced.
- We will have early release on Friday 8/31/18. Pick-up will begin at 12:00 p.m. Pre-K 3-Kinder will be picked up in back lot, 1st-8th will be picked up in the front. All Pre-K-Kinder siblings of 1st-8th will be with older siblings in the front pick up line.
- Extend Day Program will run from 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. All scholars attending EDP must bring a sack lunch on Friday. Please notify your scholars teacher or the front office if they will be attended EDP and do not normally attend.
- Our campus will be closed on Monday, September 3, 2018 in observation of Labor Day. Enjoy the holiday with your families!
- We still have a limited amount of spirit shirts available for purchase at the front office. The cost for each shirt is $15.00.
- Hamburger Thursday’s begin September 6th. If you would like to order a hamburger card please visit the front office or email Monica Lea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hamburger cards are 10 meals for $40.00 or you can purchase a weekly meal for $4.25. All orders must be submitted by Tuesday, September 4th.
Extended Day Program-(EDP)
Dress Code Warning
Falcon Shout Out
- Shout Out to 7th grader Nick Daily for being the first to step up and lead pledges and hang the flag each morning.
- Shout Out to 7th grader Robert Woods for hanging the flag each morning.
- Shout Out to 7th and 5th graders Faith and Aubree Lopez for spending most of their summer helping the office staff clean, organize, and get ready for the year!
- Shout Out to 7th grader Cynthia Sanchez for always stepping up for those in need.
- Shout Out to Pre-K 4 Hudson Vasquez for showing courage and strengthen with a new school year.
- Shout Out to 4th grader Santa Sanchez for always being kind and respectful.
September 5, 2018 will be the FIRST game of Girls' Volleyball and the Kickoff to our 2018-2019 Athletics Year! Come out if you can and support our Lady Falcons and Coaches Herrera and Dunlap! Our Lady of Victory! Pray for Us!
Please visit our Athletics page of our website for all of the up to date information regarding Cheerleading, Volleyball and much more!
Friends of Fatima Lunch
We will have prizes for top sellers!
- Overall Top Seller-A Grand Prize Award TBA
- Overall Top Seller Pre-K-3rd-A Bahama Bucks Gift Card
- Overall Top Seller 4th-8th- A Bahama Bucks Gift Card
- All scholars who sell two books of tickets will receive a ticket to a special movie event on campus.
Since last week's word was so long, this week's word is going to be short and sweet--like me! Our school year is starting off strong, and I pray our teachers, scholars, and parents will continue to embrace all the changes on our campus. I see God working in ways only He can work. Thank you all for your flexibility as we make adjustments, love and prayers, and for trusting us with your most precious gifts. Enjoy your holiday weekend, and we will see you all next week!
Blessings and love,