Storybook Pumpkin Challenge
What's your favorite book character?
1. Choose your favorite character from a book
2. Decorate a pumpkin to look like the character from the book
- *Pumpkins may be painted , drawn or colored on with markers (acrylic paints or permanent markers work best), decorated with yarn, sequins, pipe cleaners, fabric scraps, construction paper etc.
- *PUMPKINS MAY NOT BE CARVED
3. Bring your decorated pumpkin to school with a card that says on one side
- your name, teacher's name, and grade level
and on the other side
- The name of the storybook character, the book title, and the author
- Bring your pumpkin to school on Wednesday, October 25
- The pumpkins will be on display in the library for all of Cannon to enjoy until Tuesday, October 31
- Pumpkins need to be taken home no later than Wednesday, November 1. Any pumpkins not picked up by the end of the day Wednesday will be discarded
All Cannon scholars who participate in this challenge will be able to choose a free book to keep.