EYE OF THE TIGER
PROWL THE HAPPENINGS OF STONY POINT HIGH SCHOOL
STONY POINT HIGH SCHOOL
Principal: Anthony Watson
IB Diploma Programme
1801 Tiger Trail
Round Rock, TX 78664
05/26/2018 - Graduation 4:00 pm HEB Cedar Park Center
05/29/2018 - Last day of school for 9th-11th graders (Inclement Weather Make-up day) - 5/29 is a full School day 9:05-4:20
Really helpful information for finals week:
If a student has missed an exam due to an absence, our designated make-up day will be May 29, 2018. Arrangements should be made ahead of time with your teacher.
- Remember that if a student has exempted an exam, attendance is still required.
- If you are picking up your student early, please send a signed note that is brought to the front office BEFORE SCHOOL. At that time, they'll be given a pass to be waiting for you in the office. Include what time they're allowed to leave, and also indicate if they're allowed to drive and list a parent phone number.*** This will save you lots of time*** ONLY AUTHORIZED PERSONS CAN CHECK YOUR STUDENT OUT OF SCHOOL. Phone and email requests will not be honored. PARENT PICK UP CAN GET VERY BUSY DURING THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING. Deadline for checkout May 23-25 is 12:50 pm.
- May 29 is a regular school day and activities will be planned. All 9-11th graders are required to attend school or will receive an unexcused absence if not in class.
Lots of classes enjoy a celebration during the last days of school. Please do not order food or treats to be delivered to your student. These deliveries including gifts, balloons etc. will be refused. Food drop offs from parents are not accepted in the front office. Kindly coordinate with your student to meet during passing period or their lunch time.
STONY POINT CELEBRATIONS
Senior Awards Ceremony
Proud Fiedelman family
left to right: Kasey Misner (counselor), Ingrid Johnson (counselor), Karen York (teacher), Cheri Winne (teacher, Norma Cantu (counselor) and Jennifer Moore (teacher)
Proud Austin family
Grab a tissue! Walk of Remembrance
Make it home after graduation night. Party with your classmates in safe environment.
COUNSELOR'S CORNER - COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS
So many college choices! How to decide?
Download the flyer for Speed and Strength Camp, 2018. Registration before May 18 is preferred.
PARENTS, BE IN THE "KNOW"!
Need a real page turner for the summer?
Walk across the stage in style!
ClawMart will have information regarding stole eligibility. If there is any question regarding stole eligibility, please contact Mrs. Treat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other questions regarding stoles please contact email@example.com
From the Nurse:
If your child has medication in the nurse's office, please pick up the medication by the end of the school day on May 25, 2018.
No medication will be sent home with a student and no medication will be left in the nurse’s office over the summer. If left, it will be disposed of properly.
When the school year ends, summer meals begin!
Text* FOODTX to 877-877
Visit SUMMERFOOD.ORG for more detailed information! This program is administered by the Texas Department of Agriculture.
Boys and Girls Summer Soccer Camp
We look forward to seeing your daughter or son at camp this summer.
Transferring to Stony Point? Please read important, time sensitive information.
All registration is online on the RRISD website at https://www.roundrockisd.org/parents/student-transfers/
Pre-Registration for all incoming students that did not attend a RRISD school for the 17/18 school year may begin the online registration process March 1st. The pre-registration process will close on May 29th, 2018.
In order to complete the registration process, all required documentation must be turned in on or before May 29th. If documentation is not completely turned by May 29th, parents or guardians will need to begin the online registration process again July 5th. All students must be registered by a parent or legal guardian and no exceptions will be made.
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous campus
- Last report card for incoming freshman
- Grades 10 through 12 need a transcript
- Birth Certificate, Social Security card & shot records
- Proof of address in parent's name - water, electricity or gas bill for the current month or a lease, mortgage or tax statement for the current school year. Cable bills are not accepted.
If a family or student is residing with another family a notarized Resides With form is available and the proof of address needs to be in their name.
Counselors are not on contract util August and set their own appointments.
Check here for fun and educational summer camps offered through RRISD. Bring that cousin visiting for the summer. Open to all community members!