The Gator Gazette
Friday, June 2
Message from the SWAMP
Next week will be jam-packed! Picture day Monday, early dismissal Wednesday, Gator Day Out Thursday and our Grade 8 Bike Trip Thursday and Friday! It's going to be a great week!
- 5th - TA class pictures for all grades
- 5th - Band Spring Concert -1:30pm or 7pm
- 6th - Grade 6 Volleyball Camp 5:30 - 7pm
- 7th - Early Dismissal
- 8th - Grade 6 Basketball Camp 5:30 - 7pm
- 8th - Gator Day Out - Millennium Place
- 8/9th - Grade 8 Outdoor Ed Bike Trip
- 9th - Healthy Hunger lunch - Pizza Hut
- 15th - Grade 9 Farewell/and Farewell Photo
- 16th - Grade 9 Day Out - Wabamun
- 20th - ELA Part B
- 21st - Indigenous People's Day
- 22nd - Math Part A
- 23rd - Math Part B
- 26th - Social PAT
- 27th - Science PAT
- 28th - Last Day of School/Early Dismissal
- 28th - Awards Night at North Pointe Church 7pm
Outdoor Ed Canoe Trip 2023 by Emersyn Visser
Foods and Fashions
TA Class Pictures Monday, June 5
Spring Band Concert Monday, June 5 - 1:30pm or 7pm.
TA Food Bank Challenge
Division Online Art Show
Check out the link below to see the amazing works of art!
Library Books/School Chromebooks
Healthy Hunger Lunches
Our last Healthy Hunger lunch will be Pizza Hut! Don't forget to get your orders in!
If your child is away and has ordered hot lunch, please email or call the office by 11:00 a.m. to direct your child’s hot lunch. It can be given to a sibling/another student or can be picked up in the office starting at 12pm.
If a student needs to leave early, the office MUST hear from a parent/guardian. Please email or call the office and we will allow the student to sign out & meet you outside (or walk home).
If a student will arrive late, they are to sign in at the office. If we have been informed the student will be late, that will be an excused late. Without hearing from a parent, the student would be marked as unexcused.
If you have any questions, please ask the office.