Mrs. Tom Full Day Kindergarten
On February 7th, we have Andrea (parent) speaking with the students about composting and recycling.
Check out the kids in action!
We are working together to create our animal habitats.
Jordan and Martin are painting the background while Itay is adding pictures of animals migrating.
The children are making animal models, using plasticine and paper.
Madeline is painting an animal on our mural and Kelly is waiting for her turn.
Artist in action
Ana and Bobby are drawing migrating animals to add to our poster.
What else can we add to our project?
* Identify basic two and three-dimensional figures in the environment
* Recognize and describe basic two and three-dimensional figures including circle, triangle, rectangle, pyramid, cube, and cylinder
* Showing "more" and "less" in numbers
We will work on:
* gathering and conveying information from listening to the story (beginning, middle, ending)
*sequencing, answering "wh" questions during circle time
* predicting what the story is about from the title and the cover
* some family words (e.g. "at" - mat, cat, sat)
*any size boxes (e.g. jello box, shoe box, toothpaste box)
*One stamp for each student (for special postal project)