St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-January 21, 2018
ASSURANCE PLANNING-EICS/ALBERTA EDUCATION ACCOUNTABILITY SURVEYS
As an annual check-up on the education system, the Accountability Pillar provides an opportunity for Alberta Education and school authorities to ensure that we are equipping students for success.
The Accountability Pillar uses a set of 16 indicators. Data on these indicators consists of surveys of students, parents and teachers on various aspects of education quality, student outcomes such as dropout and high school completion rates, and provincial assessments of student learning.
From January to the end of February, Alberta Education will be conducting the annual Accountability Pillar Survey.
· In January, parents of students in grades 4, 7 and 10 (change to grades 4-12 if applicable) will receive a survey from Alberta Education.
· In February, students in grades 4, 7 and 10 (change to grades 4-12 if applicable) and all teachers will be completing their surveys online at school.
All surveys are anonymous and ask questions about experiences with your school. Your participation in the survey helps provide important information on the quality of education your child is receiving, so we encourage you to return your survey promptly.
Survey results will be available to school authorities in May 2018, and will be reported publicly as part of their 3-Year Education Plans and Annual Education Results Reports.
EICS will also be surveying our Grade 4 students between January 16th and February 23rd. This will also be facilitated at St. Patrick Catholic School by school personnel.
UPDATED Gr. 4 BASKETBALL SCHEDULE
PICK UP/DROP-OFF REMINDER:
NOTE: You do not need to re-register if you are already enrolled within our Pre-K program.
SAINTS HOCKEY CLUB-Thanks for Mr. Doll for leading us through some fun on the ice!!
- 22nd to 26th Gr. 2K/2R Swimming 1:15 pm
- Thursday 25th K of C Free Throw Competition @ OLMP 2pm
- Friday 26th Hot Lunch-Panago Pizza
- Friday 26th Spin the Wheel 8:45 am
- Friday 26th Saints Hockey Club Ice session 9am
- Wednesday 31st Jump Rope for Heart Assembly 2:30pm
- Thursday 1st PD Day-No School
- Friday 2nd Gr. 2B/2N Swimming 1:15 pm
- Friday 2nd Report Cards-live in Power School
- Friday 2nd Hot Lunch-Wok Box
- Friday 2nd Saints Hockey Club Ice session 9am
- Monday 5th EARLY DISMISSAL DAY 2:15 pm
- Thurs/Fri 8th/9th Teachers Convention-No School