The Bulldog Growl
Week of October 1st
"Reach Every Student Every Day"
- No School on Monday, October 8th in observance of Native American/Columbus Day.
- The Trumpet of the Swan readings for Monday are Chapters 5 & 6.
- Band Students will need to start bringing their instruments for whole group band. They will need them starting on Wednesday.
- We're already at the halfway point of the first trimester of the school year! It is hard to believe! Midterm Report Cards will be sent home this coming week!
- Flu Shots will take place at LIW on Wednesday, Oct. 10th for all students that returned their forms. If you have any questions, please let me, or Mrs. Poppen know prior to Wednesday.
- Fundraising Packets are due on Tuesday. Please make sure your child has his/her order forms and money in their envelopes if they sold any items. If they only sold online items, they do not need to return a packet.
- There will be a LATE START on Monday, October 15th. School will begin at 10:00 am.
- A new Reading Challenge for October was sent home on Monday. The students need to complete a Pumpkin Book Report (paper booklet) by November 1st to earn their brag tag and dojo points!
Parent Night on Bullying
We are two weeks into the multiplication fact challenge and I have noticed that the kids are working pretty hard on knowing their facts. I am proud of their hard work, but have challenged them to keep it up! We will be working on x5 and x10 next week!