October 17, 2019
Donations: A Christmas Carol Prop and Costume
Severance High School is seeking donations from parents to help us gather supplies for our upcoming play. If you are willing to donate any of the items (used or new) on this signup form, we will be eternally grateful to you!
Money donations cannot be accepted.
Please reach out to Sarah Seiffert at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for supporting the Severance High School Theater Department! See you at the show!!!
Lunch Accounts and Charges
Just a reminder that students are not able to pay by credit card or "charge" lunches to their account in the cafeteria. Payments can be made online @ myschoolbucks or the cafeteria will accept cash during breakfast and lunch. Any questions about lunch accounts can be directed to Linda Scott at email@example.com
Middle School Halloween Dance
Middle School- Halloween Dance
October 25, 2019
Severance High School Gym
- All Weld RE-4 Middle School Students Invited
- $5.00 Per Student with Student ID
- Costumes welcomed, BUT Wed RE-4 Dress Code Applies
Proceeds support SHS student Council
Questions-Contact Kevin Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SHS - Athletics
Check the athletic calendar for this weeks events:
- Monday, October 21st: Last home Football game will be a PINK out
- Registration for Winter Sports including Boys and Girls Basketball, Wrestling and Girls Swimming and Diving will open on November 1st and will close on November 12th. We will post the link on severanceathletics.com when it’s open. Girls Swimming and Diving will be offered through Windsor High School but athletes will still register and turn all necessary paperwork into the SHS Athletics Office.
1200 Hidden Valley Pkwy, Severance, CO 80550
School Hours: 8:00 am - 3:15 pm
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
ATTENDANCE: 970-833-7105 (Blue Pass)
Severance High School Website
Severance High School Athletics Website
Facebook - Severance High School
Twitter - @UKnightedSHS