Clark Middle School
September 24th- September 30th
Monday, September 24
- Student Council Elections during Social Studies Classes
- Yu-Gi-Oh Club Informational Meeting 3:40pm in Room 606 (Nelson).
- 7th Grade Football Games vs. Cobb @ Wakeland HS. First game begins at 5:30pm.
Tuesday, September 25
- 8th Grade Football Games vs. Cobb @ Wakeland HS. First game begins at 5:30pm.
Wednesday, September 26
- New Student Lunch during 6th Grade Lunch.
- Staff Meeting 3:45pm (NO AFTER SCHOOL TUTORIALS).
- 7th and 8th Grade Cheer Practice 5:00-6:30pm.
Thursday, September 27
- 7th and 8th Grade Volleyball Games vs. Maus @ Clark MS. First games begin at 5:30pm.
Friday, September 28
- PTA General Association Meeting at 5:45pm in the Cafeteria.
Saturday, September 29
- Orchestra All Region Bootcamp 8:00am-12:00pm at Maus MS.
Lost…but not yet Found!
Parents, students must wear their ID badges while on campus. This is a security measure to ensure that all students on our campus should be here. Beginning next week, students will receive a consequence for not wearing their IDs. Students who lose their IDs can obtain a new one for $5.
Please drive slowly and courteously when near or on the campus. We want to keep our students and staff safe! See the traffic flow map here.
Blue Eyed Duelist (Yu-Gi-Oh) Club
If you're interested in training for Yu-Gi-Oh battles, you should join the Blue Eyed Duelist Club! Here's all the info you need. When: Mondays from 3:45-4:05, Where: Ms. Nelson's room 606, What: Training for upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments. The first meeting will be Monday September 24th.
PTA General Association Meeting
7th Grade Vision and Hearing Screening
Attention 7th Grade Parents only – On Tuesday November 6th, 2018, all 7th grade students will have their vision and hearing screened during their science class. Nurse Thornton will mail a letter home if any problems are found. Please let her know if you have any questions email@example.com.
8th grade boys scoliosis screening will be conducted on Wednesday October 24th, through their ILA class. Please see the letter here.
7th grade girls scoliosis screening will be conducted on Tuesday December 11th, through their PE class. Please see the letter here.
If you do not want your student screened, please see the FISD religious affidavit.
Thank you for all of your support!