Second Grade News
January 17, 2017
Curriculum For The Week
- Core Fiction Test on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Unit Test Thursday
- Problem Solving Test on Wednesday
- Adding 3 or more numbers together
- Writing a paragraph about a toy
- Sound traveling through the ear
- Communities have different geographic features and that physical maps show these features
- We will not be having a spelling test this week due to it being a short week instead we will be working on the same sort for 2 weeks.
Science and Social Studies Fun!
We made up an experiment with rice and cups to see how sound moves.
Listening to Sound
We used the old cup and string to learn about how sound travels.
We played a game in social studies to learn about North, South, East and West.